Tuesday, May 26, 2009

party nite

Last nite was my bday party
and i've had a simple but FUN party
although
few food few friens n few activity
but we had
so much talksss laughsss n funsss

i reali tot thy*bm ppl*din cum over here last nite..reali!
so much tuition problem+transport problem
bt ended up i shout out loud whn i saw HER
min suddenly appear at my dining room whn i gossiping wif aunt=.=
i reali get shocked la yor~
nvr expected tat DRIVER will change his mind and drived thm to here
lol..haha

after our laksa steamboat bbq
thn start our 'bear n hunter' *no more tempo tis time~haha!
n u guy r so pro la =.= dun blame me my bear partner..XD




we wana kill yeehang!!! hahaha~

d 2nd part..mum show up her ''kap-siao characteristic''
all stick wif her
c tat numbering slide show=.=

thn we all ended up talk wif dad n mum until 2.30 =.=
reali too late..so min stay at my houz..hoho!
pillowtalk till so late n i look so OLD nw t.t

d next day..tats today=.=
we slp till 12++

as ks promise..will treat me eat ho liao..wuho~
so we go qbay
headed to paddington house
pancakes pancakes!!!



i noe i look omg t.t
min lo..talk so much zzZzz




tats all for today
mayb will bit lazy to blog tml, d day after tml, n d day after after tml
coz nt my bday=.= muahahaha!

will going to post office to take a parcel tml
nobody at hum today whn d postman cum t.t
wondering who will post for me ???? duno........


No comments:

Post a Comment