Sunday, July 05, 2009

currently life

Cause of my lazyyyyness
lazy to sign in...lazy to type...lazy to update...
so..din update for so long

nw going to fill my empty blog wif sum photo but not word~
our hostel n college life..


tadaa~~
our living room






our lovely room~
sampat min wth my little cutie pooh XD


annoying cupboard =___=
whose feet har..~.~


my round round 'multipurpose' mirror~


2 little ladybird2 in d toilet^^


view from our room
min i knw u will lov it..coz in purple~^^


me, ching en n shi thing~


four of us..b4 chulin cum~







our steamboat meal..


so many mushroom n vege=.=


~菇一族~


wish to cont..but reali full!
wana learn lysosome..burst!!hahaha..


thn..
our lecture life~


so cool meh u two=.=


ignore my mouth*0*


leng leng~



thats all..
byebye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment